- ACROSS THE ALLEY FROM THE ALAMO
This song is so much fun that it almost even makes sense. Think fondly of
the Mills Brothers when you sing this one.
- ANYTHING YOU CAN DO an eight-part song
from "Annie Get Your Gun" that is a sure hit for a combined number with a chorus
or quartet of the opposite sex. Can you guess who wins in the end? Also available in
eight-part male and female versions.
- GRANDMA'S FEATHER BED
This lively, happy, nostalgic John Denver song is great fun for
either sex to sing. Now available in contest and show versions.
- GREEN GREEN GRASS OF HOME this melancholy
country song is a sure winner
- HAPPY TRAILS for Western shows, the Roy
Rogers & Dale Evans song
- I GUESS HE'D RATHER BE IN COLORADO
poignant song of a city dweller who yearns for the great outdoors
- I LIKE BEER Tom T. Hall's ode to the
ethereal amber beverage. This whimsical tune is available as either lead or bass solo.
- MOONSHINE LULLABY An unusual type
of lullaby, this tune from "Annie Get Your Gun" has a lazy, fun feeling to
- MY HEROES HAVE ALWAYS BEEN COWBOYS Willie Nelson is probably the best-known singer to perform this poignant song. Shades of America's pioneer past.
- PASS THAT PEACEPIPE/I'M AN INDIAN, TOO
cute Western medley
- PISTOL PACKIN' MAMA for Western shows,
about a rugged cowgirl
I'M A COUNTRY BOY You know how some
songs are just plain fun? Well, this is one of them. John Denver's popular
classic can be a hit for your group too.
- WESTERN MEDLEY six songs to energize a
- WHATEVER HAPPENED TO RANDOLPH SCOTT
Statler Brothers' lament about modern times
- YOU CAN'T GET A MAN WITH A GUN
The great Irving Berlin makes some of his best wordplays in this
delightful song. From the musical "Annie Get Your Gun," this contestable
tune is for women only.
Back home to Tom Gentry's Home Page